How Does Home Staging Benefit the Seller?
- Professionally staged homes present and show better than competing houses for sale, including new construction homes and higher-priced houses.
- Staged properties will sell faster when compared with homes that have not been staged. From the date of listing until the day of closing, home staging shortens this time frame, even in a slow real estate market.
- The shorter the time frame, the more a seller saves on the monthly expenses of mortgage, maintenance and taxes.
- Studies show that the longer the property is on the market, the lower the selling price will be. (A price reduction is inevitable).
- Staged properties can increase the number of offers and selling price in hot markets.
- Buyers view professionally staged listings as “well-maintained’.
- Buyers’ agents recognize that professionally staged listings are “move-in” ready and are inclined to show staged properties.
- Photos of professionally staged listings look better in print and web media, and over 90% of buyers start their home search online.*
- Professionally staged listings “STAND-OUT” in prospective buyers’ minds.
What to expect when working with a RESA stager
How to Educate Your Sellers and Wow Your Buyers.
How to join as an affiliate member.
Member/Affiliate Member Events
Find a RESA Stager